Stuffed Meatloaf won't let your dinner table down. Make an extra for sandwiches the next day.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning, or seasoned salt
- 4 slices gouda cheese
- 4 slices ham, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or baking liner. In a medium size bowl, mix together beef, bread crumbs,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic