Stuffed Baked Potatoes is a delightful vintage recipe using both parmesan and cheddar cheeses, Grey Poupon mustard, Tabasco sauce, onions, bell peppers and paprika. These tasty potatoes are so hearty and filling you can easily eat these on Meatless Mondays. They are fantastic with BBQ ribs, steak or pork chops. Gluten free.
- 1/4 cup onions (minced )
- 1/4 cup bell peppers (minced )
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 lb. Maine potatoes (peeled )
- 1 small can evaporated milk ((6-ounces) or about ¾ cup heavy cream )
- 1/2 tsp. Grey Poupon prepared mustard (or more, if desired)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce (or more for increased flavor)
- 5 large Idaho baking potatoes
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- paprika (as needed)
- 1 to 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (grated (for tops of potatoes))
- Sauté onions and bell peppers in butter. Boil Maine potatoes. Mash. Add sautéed onion and bell pepper, evaporated milk, prepared mustard,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen