Recipe for making popular Vietnamese street food dessert, Street Food Fried Bananas (Chuối Chiên). The dessert is crunchy and delicious, and kids love them.
- 10 bananas ((ripe))
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder ((optional))
- 2 drop yellow food coloring ((optional))
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients, except bananas and vegetable oil, until smooth. Let the batter rest for 10 minutes....
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes