This strawberry tart is really easy, super delicious and gorgeous enough to impress everyone.
- 1 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cold Butter ((1 stick))
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 - 2 Pounds Strawberries
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Blend all crust ingredients until crumbly (about 1 minute). Transfer crumbs to a 9-inch round tart pan with...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café