Strawberry Spinach Buckwheat Crepes are the perfect answer when you can’t decide between sweet and savory. They can even be made ahead!
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, or half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12-15 strawberries, sliced
- 4 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine the flours, eggs, milk, cream, and salt in a blender and mix until you have a smooth batter. Transfer the batter to a bowl and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic