Strawberry Rhubarb Stir Fry is a Spring fantastic texture party in your mouth. Who knew you could have strawberry rhubarb for dinner?
- 2 large zucchini squashes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup rhubarb, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 8 ounces chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup orange juice, plus 2 teaspoons, divided
- 4 teaspoons honey
- lime zest, from 1 large lime
- juice from half a large lime
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- Using the 3mm blade of your spiralizer, spiralize the zucchini. Place the zoodles into a strainer set over a large bowl. Add a pinch of...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic