Strawberry Rhubarb Julep is the sweet Spring seasonal cocktail. So refreshing on a hot day!
- 2 stalks rhubarb, cut into 1/2 inch pieces, fresh
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 ounce rhubarb simple syrup
- 10 mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 2 strawberries, hulled and chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 2 1/2 ounces bourbon
- crushed ice
- To Make the Simple Syrup: In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine the rhubarb, sugar and water and bring to boil until the sugar is...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic