- My Recipes Boxes
- Strawberry Quinoa Salad Wraps with Maple Tahini Dressing
Strawberry Quinoa Salad Wraps with Maple Tahini Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups dried quinoa
- 1 pint fresh strawberries stems removed, sliced
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Maple Tahini Dressing see recipe
- 4-6 large tortilla wraps I used spinach flavored
- Make quinoa according to directions and let cool completely. Place quinoa, strawberries, spinach, feta cheese, cilantro, and black pepper...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 4-6 servings