easy bake and no baking powder
- 2 large egg (use egg replacer if desired.)
- 0.5 cup low fat/ full cream milk (use plant milk if desired)
- 2 tsp butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1.5 cup whole wheat flour
- 2-3 tbsp strawberry
- 1 tsp butter (or coconut oil)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes Grease a slice pan and set aside Crack the eggs and separate the whites. Whisk thw whites...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.