- My Recipes Boxes
- Strawberry Mo-Daiquiri
- 1 pound fresh strawberries tops cut and chopped
- 2 cups ice
- 3/4 cup vodka more if you prefer a stronger drink
- 1/4 cup fresh basil – roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint – roughly chopped + set aside a couple sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium lime juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed for 1 -1 1/2 minutes. Serve right away in chilled glasses and garnish with a...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 2-4 servings
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!