Strawberry Lime Yogurt Bark is the perfect snack to cool you off on a hot summer’s day. It’s sweet, tangy, and so refreshing!
- 7 ounces plain greek yogurt, (a little more than 3/4 cup) - i used 2%
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 sheet graham crackers, crushed and divided
- 4 small strawberries, thinly sliced
- Line a quarter sheet pan with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, lime zest, lime...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic