This lovely pie uses fresh and cooked strawberries in a baked pie shell. Then everything is topped with [url href="http://www.kraftrecipes.com/coolwhip/coolwhip.aspx#/home" target="_blank" title="cool whip"]Cool Whip[/url]!
- 1 plain baked pastry shell or Homemade Pie Crust
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 3 tbsp. Clabber Girl cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 12-oz. container Cool Whip or other non-dairy whipped topping
- reserved strawberries for garnish (if desired)
- Wash and slice strawberries. Reserve half of the berries; mash remaining berries, bring to boiling over low to medium heat. Mix sugar and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen