This Strawberry Cream Angel Cake is the easiest holiday dessert you’ll ever make. The strawberry cream is so good, you’ll want to eat it by yourself with a large spoon!
- 1 angel food cake, baked and cooled, tube shaped, store bought, made with a mix, or homemade
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature, can use low-fat
- 1 cup frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed, not drained of juice
- 8 ounces whipped topping, can use light or cool whip free
- In the bowl of your mixer, using the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl, then with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic