Strawberry chocolate fudge makes creamy little bites of bliss. The bottom of the jam jar never looked so appealing!
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Puree the strawberry jam in a blender or mini food processor so that it is smooth, with no chunks of berries. Line a 8” x 8” baking pan...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic