Tangy cream cheese and bits of sweet, fresh strawberries flavor this super moist sweet bread!
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour milk or buttermilk *see notes on sour milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries hulled and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan or spray with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside. In a large bowl cream...
- Get the full instructions at Sweet and Savory Breads