Strawberry Banana Muffins are made with whole grain. Spread some strawberry preserves on for extra goodness!
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, or melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed banana, about 2 large very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup honey, or maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a standard 12 cup muffin tin and set aside. In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. In a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic