This strawberry balsamic paleo cauliflower rice ground turkey skillet is so full of flavor! Plus it’s ready in a jiffy for you to enjoy the season’s best in a snap.
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, roughly chopped, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced, 160 grams
- 6 cups spinach and arugula mix, packed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- To make the balsamic reduction: In a small pot, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey on medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil, stirring...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic