Strawberry Balsamic Jam is a sophisticated spread for pairing with cheese, wine, or Sunday morning toast. But we won't tell if you just eat it with a spoon too.
- 8 cups strawberries, whole and hulled
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- black pepper, freshly ground - 3 grinds worth (optional)
- 1 3/4 ounces powdered pectin
- 6 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- In a large sauce pan, crush the strawberries. Add in the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and black pepper. Bring to a boil and then let...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic