This simple, easy recipe is a perfect snack while you don't have time to make any "complicated dish". Stir fry corn with shrimps is really delicious when it is combined with butter and green onions.
- 3 cups corn
- 1/2 cups dried shrimp ((or fresh shrimp))
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil ((or olive oil))
- 1 tsp fish sauce ((or replace with salt below))
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 green onion
- Soak dried shrimps in hot water for 5 minutes. Rinse and drain well. Cut green onions in half. Chop the top and mince the remaining. Heat...
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes