One wok wonder dish that is perfect for all the family to enjoy. A popular Thai recipe adapted to be more children friendly.
- 200 g Raw king prawns (pulled, deveined and cleaned )
- 1 onion (sliced )
- 100 g mangetout (thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed )
- 1 red chilli (sliced )
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 50 ml water
- 1 handful Thai basil
- As all Thai recipe - firstly make sure you have all the ingredients ready to hand. You can if you want to, measured out all the sauces...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky