Stir Fried Beef and Snow Peas - Quick, Easy and Real Good!
- olive oil
- 3/4-1 pound round beef (cut into strips)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 pinch powdered ginger (1 tbsp. fresh - chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (divided in half - 1/2 for cooking - 1/2 for topping)
- 1 6 ounce pkg. snow peas
- 2 cups cooked rice
- If you don't have any pre-cooked rice on hand start a pot of salted water set at high. If you are not using minute rice wait to start the...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks