A type of Chinese steamed buns, Steamed Pumpkin Flower Rolls are without filling and are normally eaten plain. Pumpkin paste which is bright orange colour is used to create something bright and pretty for these Steamed Pumpkin Flower Rolls. These Steamed Pumpkin Flower Rolls are made specially to celebrate the coming Chinese New Year.
- 1 kg Pau flour
- 260 gram sugar
- 2 tsp double action baking powder
- 2 tbsp instant yeast
- 300 gram pumpkin paste from 350g pumpkin
- 2 tbsp vegetable shortening
- 200 gram water
- Pre-measure all ingredients needed to make these buns. In a large bowl, mix well all the DRY ingredients. Transfer the DRY flour...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew