Steamed Matcha Chinese Muffins (Huat Kueh) 绿茶发糕, a delicious steamed delicacy. Soft and fluffy steamed rice cakes, filled with the signature fragrance of matcha green tea.
- 250 gram cooked rice (cold, 1 rice bowl)
- 1 piece sweet wine yeast (1 tsp, crushed to crumbs)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 500 gram rice flour
- 30 gram Tapioca flour
- 250 gram sugar
- 600 ml pandan water
- 1 tbsp green tea powder
- 2 tsp eno powder (fruit salt)
- Put a piece of sweet wine yeast into a plastic bag and crushed/pound till fine. Place cooked rice to cool in a casserole and prepare...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew