Steamed Egg Meatloaf is one of the most super easy but delicious recipes to add into your daily menu. For this recipe, you can either bake the meatloaf in an oven or steam it in a steamer.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 6 egg
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 3 green onion
- 1.6 oz mung bean noodle
- 0.65 oz dried black fungus
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp mushroom seasoning ((optional))
- 1 tsp garlic powder ((optional))
- 1 tsp annatto oil ((optional))
- Soak dried black fungus in hot water and noodle in warm water for 10 minutes. Rinse and drain well. Cut green onions into thin slices....
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes