A simple dish that tastes like it was ordered in a restaurant on a pier!
- 2 lbsLittleneck clams Cherrystone clams are ok to substitute.
- 1/2 cupChicken broth Substitute Vegetable Broth if needed.
- 5garlic cloves Minced
- 1/5 cupWater
- 1/4 teaspoonBlackpepper Freshly ground if possible
- 1 tbspolive oil
- 1 tbspFresh parsley Minced
- 1/4Yellow Onion Minced
- Rinse the clams carefully in a bowl in freshwater to remove any sand. Do not agitate the bowl. Place a large pot (or pan) on the stove on...
- Get the full instructions at Tea Time With Van