Steamed banana cake is one of the most incredible desserts in Vietnam. The cake is not overly sweet and topped with creamy coconut sauce. It’s tasty and delicious.
- 5 banana (ripe)
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca starch ((or rice flour))
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 2 drops yellow food coloring ((optional))
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp tapioca starch
- peanut ((crushed or sesame seeds))
- Peel the bananas. Take 2 of 5 bananas and slice thinly. Smash the remaining by using a knife. Transfer the bananas into a big bowl. Add...
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes