Steak Pizzaiola is easy and real good! You can do it!
- 2 NY strip steaks or any other cut you may prefer
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- red pepper flakes
- 2 cups marinara sauce or canned tomatoes or chopped fresh
- 1/4 cup red wine
- grated parmesan cheese for the topping
- First, if you have time take the the steak out of the fridge and let it get as near to room temperature as you have time for. In a pinch...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks