Steak Gorgonzola Pasta is boldly flavorful. This easy supper will be a new family favorite, we're sure of it.
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta, (farfalle)
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin angus beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces gorgonzola cheese
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook farfalle according to package. Reserve 2 tablespoons water then drain, return pasta to pot....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic