Sprinkle Cookies are absolutely amazing. The cookies start with the best Sugar Cookie dough imaginable. Then they're filled with sprinkles and rolled in sprinkles. The cookies puff up beautifully while baking and are so scrumptious you won't be able to stop eating them! These kid-friendly cookies are terrific cookies to make for every season and holiday throughout the year. Just swap out the color of sprinkles for the appropriate holiday. Watch them disappear.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened )
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles ((avoid the dark blues & purples) )
- additional rainbow sprinkles (to roll the cookies in)
- Mix butter, oil, sugars, extracts, eggs salt, cream of tartar and baking soda with an electric mixer until very well combined. Add flour...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen