Spring vegetable pad Thai that's fresh, easy, and hard to beat. Sub in your favorite vegetables for any season.
- 14 ounces pad thai rice noodles, or rice noodles of choice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 3 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups edamame, shelled
- 6 spears asparagus, chopped - you'll cook them with the rice noodles and soy beans
- 2/3 cup liquid aminos, or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon ginger, peeled and grated (fresh)
- sesame seeds
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- soy sauce, to taste
- Add all ingredients for the sauce to a small blender and blend until smooth. Set aside. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the rice...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic