Easy homemade spring rolls recipe that is great to cook with your kids.
- 1 onion (thinly sliced )
- 150g grated carrot
- 150g white cabbage (or very finely sliced )
- 100g glass vermicelli noodles
- 250g pork mince
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 egg (beaten )
- 1 Lt vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- 1 pack spring rolls pastry ( I used the small pack about 5 inches)
- First you will need to soak the vermicelli noodles in cold water for about 15 minutes or until soft. Then you drain them into a sieve and...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky