This perfect Spring Roll Sauce is made with peanut butter, hoisin sauce, and some ingredients commonly found in your kitchen. All of these ingredients are combined together during the cooking process to produce a delectable, smooth, and creamy sauce.
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken broth ((or water))
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- roasted peanuts ((crushed))
- hot chili sauce ((optional))
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium-low heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant. Pour in hoisin sauce, peanut butter, chicken broth, and...
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes