This spring pea pesto is so easy, light and flavorful! Best of all, it is on the table in 30 minutes for a quick, delicious pasta dinner.
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- salt (as needed)
- 1 bag frozen peas (13 ounce size, thawed)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup freshly grated pecorino romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1/2 a lemon (zested)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (plus additional for the skillet)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 pinch dried onion
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- First, get a large pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil. When it is boiling, salt it generously. Cook the fusilli until it is...
- Get the full instructions at Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen