This festive and beautiful salad is a great choice for the holidays. Four different kinds of fruit along with feta cheese and toasted pecans added to spinach makes for one wonderful salad. Serve with [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2015/12/03/raspberry-poppyseed-dressing/" target="_blank"]Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing[/url]. Gluten free.
- fresh baby spinach leaves
- 16-oz. container strawberries (sliced)
- 6-oz. container raspberries
- 6-oz. container blackberries
- 3 kiwis (peeled and diced)
- 1 cup Feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing
- Toast pecans at 350° for about 5-10 minutes. Cool. Layer spinach in salad bowl. Add berries, kiwis, feta and cooled pecans. Refrigerate...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen