Spinach Feta Scones would be perfect on your brunch table. This weekend, and every weekend!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, extremely cold or frozen
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. In a large bowl whisk together the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments