Spinach Artichoke Quinoa Casserole is a creamy comforting casserole you'll make again and again. To die for!
- 1 small head garlic, chop it in half if it's quite large
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cups reduced sodium vegetable broth, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets, 260 grams
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- black pepper
- 1/2 14.5 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped, about 3/4 cup packed
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped spinach leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Chop the top of the head of garlic off so the tips of the cloves are exposed and rub a drizzle of olive oil...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic