Spinach Artichoke Mini Frittatas just made your weekend brunch all the more special. What a welcome to spring!
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, jarred, thoroughly drained and rinsed, and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, orangic pastured
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Measure out 1 cup of frozen chopped spinach, and place the frozen spinach in a heat-safe bowl. Microwave until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic