This lovely casserole is made with mashed potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, and butter, then seasoned with salt, pepper, dill weed, roasted garlic. Spinach and artichokes are added to the mixture before baking. Absolutely wonderful concoction.
- 10-12 medium to large sized potatoes (peeled)
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. roasted minced garlic
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen spinach (cooked)
- 14-oz. can unmarinated artichoke hearts (drained and quartered)
- Spray a 9x13” casserole dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375°. Whip potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, and butter until smooth....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen