Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread takes only 20 minutes to put together. Pop it into the oven for another 20 minutes, and you've...
- 1 french baguette
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut baguette into 3 even sections. Using a long knife, hollow out the inside of the baguette, removing the bread...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic