Spinach Artichoke Chicken is stuffed with cheesy goodness. Your favorite dip stuffs chicken for an awesome meal!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped frozen spinach
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, drained, thoroughly rinsed and diced
- 2 tablespoons neufchatel low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the chicken breasts flat on a cutting board and, holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, begin...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments