Fabulous appetizer featuring spinach, artichokes, bacon, and parmesan cheese. Serve with crackers or the veggie dipper of your choice. This recipe is gluten free.
- 3 boxes or 12-oz. bags chopped spinach
- 5-6 thick strips bacon, crisp-fried and broken into bite-sized pieces (reserve two pieces for top of casserole)
- 1 large onion (minced)
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 14-oz. cans quartered artichokes (drained)
- 3 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided (not the stuff in a can)
- 1 pt. sour cream
- jar diced pimientos (drained)
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x13” glass baking dish. (Or spray with cooking spray). Microwave spinach according to package directions....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen