These spinach and tofu stuffed shells are healthier alternative to traditional stuffed shells. It’s perfect for your next meatless Monday too.
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 14 ounces firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups <a href="/recipes/quick-marinara-sauce-recipe/">marinara sauce</a>
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grease a large casserole dish and set it aside. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cook the shells according to package directions but leave...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic