Delightful hummus recipe using frozen chopped spinach, feta cheese, chickpeas, lemon, tahini, coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, garlic, parsley & olive oil. Low calorie, healthy, gluten free and a great option for after school snacks.
- 10-oz. pkg. chopped spinach
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (plus more for garnish)
- 15-oz. can garbanzo beans , drained but reserve the liquid (chick peas)
- 10 tbsp. reserved garbanzo bean liquid
- In a food processor or emulsion blender with the chopper option, place olive oil, lemon, tahini, cumin, coriander, salt, red pepper...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen