Spicy shrimp cream cheese tartlets are so great for entertaining! With cool cream cheese and a bit of heat, these little bites will go quickly!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cold
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. On a lightly floured surface roll out puff pastry into a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic