Spicy Creamy Thai Avocado Dressing. Great salad dressing and a perfect dip. Delicious and ready in 5 minutes.
- 3 cloves garlic - peeled
- 1-2 bird's eye chilli (depending on how hot you like it)
- 1 handfull coriander (about 10g )
- 1 ripe Avocado (cut into chunks )
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 juice of a lemon
- pinch of salt, pepper, sugar
- Add the garlic, chilli and coriander in to the blender and blend till crushed. Then add in the reminding ingredients and blend till...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky