This Clams Fennel recipe should remain cooks of the deliciousness of Southern Italy. It's fast and easy!
- 24 medium littleneck clams
- 1 fennel bulb, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup white table wine
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Submerge the clams in a bowl of cold water and reserve. Slice the stems and fronds off the fennel bulb, trim its tough root end, and cut...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic