Soup of the day. Spicy chickpea curry with kale and potatoes. ready inn under 30 minutes, hearty and even better for leftovers.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup Idaho Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup Onions (coarsley chopped)
- 1 Tbsp pilau masala
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 Tbsp corriander
- 1 tsp tumeric root powder
- 6 cloves
- 1 14oz can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup packed Chopped Kale
- 2-3 cups water
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet and saute onions for 2 - 3 minutes. Add in all dried spices and cook for about 2 more minutes until you start...
- Get the full instructions at Afrovitalityeats