These spicy, low carb, and gluten-free quesadillas are made with sharp cheddar cheese, a creamy homemade jalapeno sauce, and tortillas made from cauliflower.
- 2 lb Cauliflower ((florets only - about one large head))
- 3 large Egg
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese ((shredded))
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp Jalapenos in water ((from a jar, minced, with liquid included - equivalent to 2-3 slices + liquid))
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper ((or more to taste))
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese ((shredded))
- To make the sauce, whisk all ingredients in a small container. Cover and refrigerate to allow the flavors to develop (you can do this...
- Get the full instructions at Wholesome Yum