These delicious baked beans have a wonderful kick from the cayenne pepper in the recipe. Great for summer holiday parties, backyard barbecues, family reunions or potlucks.
- 6 16-oz. cans Bush's Baked Beans
- Enough bacon to cover top of casserole (I use about 16-oz. [url href="http://www.wrightbrand.com/" target="_blank" title="wright bacon"]Wright's[/url] thick sliced bacon)
- Hunts Ketchup
- 1 /2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 onion chopped
- About ½ tsp. red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Place beans in a large greased casserole dish. Precook the bacon until almost done. Cut about half of the bacon into 1-2 inch pieces and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen