Spicy Avocado Chimichurri Salsa can be pulled together at a moments notice. A total taste bud pleaser!
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, packed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large hass avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Pulse parsley, cilantro, garlic, salt, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a food processor until smooth. Add lime juice and olive oil and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic